Immaculate Iris, a photo by Fergiemoto on Flickr. (Click on image to enlarge).
Linking up with Texture Tuesday.
Soft appliqués grace
Luminous sheets of white silk
A blooming snowfall
It’s too early for irises to be making an appearance in our area, but I love the different colored irises in our yard when they do arrive. A group of these white and purple irises look like freshly fallen snow adorned with lovely color. They just look and feel so crisp, clean and refreshing! (I took this photo last Spring and applied a texture to the image to soften the flower.)
I’m posting this photo for the “I” Challenge by Frizztext (“I” is for Immaculate Iris). Thanks, Frizz, for hosting these challenges!
Other participants in this week’s challenge:
- A-Z Challenge: I is for Insecure – Imagesoftheheart.wordpress.com
- Intense – triciabookerphotography.com
- A-Z Archive: I Challenge – 50yearproject.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: I Challenge – 2e0mca.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: I Challenge: Ice Water and INXS – stephenkellycreative.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: Letter I Challenge – ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive-I-Challenge: Ideas – terri0729.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: I Challenge…Ivy – nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: I is for Ironman – didised.wordpress.com
- A-Z Archive: I Challenge (Ice) – julianeford.wordpress.com
- Ichabod – francineinretirement.wordpress.com