Mykonos Hotel Watercolor, a photo by Fergiemoto on Flickr. (click on photo to enlarge)
Linking up with Photo Art Friday.
rivers of color
carving infinite paths
My interpretation of creativity, for purposes of this blog, is having fun with photography, haiku, “photomanipulations” or whatever else comes to mind. When it comes to photomanipulating, I enjoy experimenting with digital art effects, like in the image above. I used Photoshop Elements to create a watercolor effect on the original photo. The scene is our hotel room on the Greek island of Mykonos during our honeymoon.
Image submitted for his week’s WordPress photo challenge.
Here are a few other photomanipulations in this blog:
- Soul Searching – Woodblock Print Style
- J! Challenge: Stellers Jay as a Japanese Woodblock Print
- A Brugge Street in Watercolor
- Ocean Etegami
- Mykonos Windmills in Watercolor
- Creating My First Digital Etegami and Hanko