petite and lovely
achieves the incredible
a hummingbird’s life
(This is my second posting today. I’m trying to catch up on some blogging and visiting blogs.)
Here are other “I” words to describe hummingbirds. Can you add more?
- Wings flap in the shape of an infinity symbol
- They achieve the seemingly impossible
- They are independent and migrate alone
- Even juveniles instinctively know when to migrate and they also migrate alone
- They can move in all directions instantaneously
- Impressive in beauty and talent
This goes to show that incredible feats can come in small packages!
This is a photo of a male black-chinned hummingbird. It took me a while to get a photo of this bird at the right angle and lighting to capture the rich purple color on its throat…while in flight. For a few more hummingbird facts, see my previous posting here.
This is for the letter “I” Story Challenge by Frizztext, to share a short story or reflection, even an aphorism using a word tagged with each letter of the alphabet.
Linking up with: